The Metabolism CHECK-UP is for people who already know they have had higher blood fat values before. This CHECK-UP should be done twice a year. The purpose is to make sure your metabolism is not wreaking havoc.
The total value of this Metabolism CHECK-UP is 67,60 Euros. Your price is only 55 Euros.
The Metabolism CHECK-UP includes:
- Total Cholesterol (lab analysis)
- HDL cholesterol (lab analysis)
- LDL cholesterol (lab analysis)
- Triglycerides (lab analysis)
- Blood Sugar
- An individualised document for getting your blood sampling done
- A 30-minute appointment for the revision of your lab analyses in my therapy room
- Your lab results, via email and printed
- Further information on how to supplement and on how to adapt your lifestyle, if necessary
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE YOU ORDER YOUR CHECK-UP?
Upon ordering the Metabolism CHECK-UP, you will get an individualised document to get you a blood sampling in the closest place to your home. This is usually done in Barbate, Chiclana, or Cádiz. Your lab results are usually ready 48 hours after blood sampling.
When the lab results are ready, we will meet together in my therapy room for a 30-minute appointment to revise your lab values. Furthermore, I will advise you which lifestyle changes you might need to improve your lab values and thus your health in the future.
During our appointment, you will get a copy of your lab analyses.
After our appointment, I will send you a copy of your lab analyses and – if necessary – further information on how to improve your health in the future.
What is this CHECK-UP about?
The Metabolism CHECK-UP checks for your Blood Fat Values (Cholesterol – Total, HDL, LDL – and Triglycerides) and your Blood Glucose. High Blood Fat Values are a risk factor for cardiovascular diseases as well as for metabolic syndrome, which can lead to type 2 diabetes. Type 2 diabetes may be accompanied by high Blood Glucose. Lifestyle changes can greatly and positively influence both Blood Fat Values and the metabolic syndrome.